How to open a DJVU book on an Android device
Posted by: 18.07.2018
Greetings to you, owners of Android smartphones and tablet computers based on this wonderful operating system from Google.
In today's material we will talk about reading books, and specifically about the DJVU format and with the help of which Android programs can it be opened.
The selection consists of three free tools, I selected all the applications according to the following principle:
- Wide functionality. It is necessary that the application not only opens the DJVU files, but also allows for various manipulations with these files, for example: selecting and copying text, etc .;
- Appearance. Last but not least, I appreciated the appearance and design of the program, because it is always pleasant to work with a beautiful application that has a pleasant and thoughtful, to the smallest detail, design;
- Intuitive interface. The more convenient to work with the program - the better it is. Who wants to spend time learning to work with a complex program. Simplicity is the key to success and popularity.
Well, now go to the compilation itself. Links to all readers (reader) you can find in the description of each program.
The full name of the program is EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader. In addition to the format DJVU, also supports a bunch of other, different formats, such as for example: PDF, EPUB, FB2 and others. Agree, it will not be superfluous. Of the features of the program, I noted the following:
- The ability to sort downloaded books into the program. This feature is implemented in video directories;
- The ability to take notes using the selection text of the book. Sometimes, when reading a text, it becomes necessary to make a small note in order to return to it later, for this purpose this function was made in EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader;
- It is possible to make hand-drawn notes and annotations. Agree, not quite a standard feature for the Android reader program (reader). Just for the sake of this opportunity, you can download and try this tool.
Link to EBookDroid - PDF & DJVU Reader is above the text, to download the application, you need to follow the link from your Android device.
The full name of the application is E-book and PDF Reader. This android program is somewhat similar to the previous one, but there are significant differences. Of all the undoubted advantages and opportunities I would like to note the following:
- Nice design, made in the form of a bookshelf. In the previous program (reader) the design is implemented, also, in the form of a bookshelf;
- Night reading mode. When using this mode, your eyes will not get tired when reading books at night;
- Searching for books is, in fact, a very simple, but, on the other hand, irreplaceable function.
Link to Android program E-book and PDF Reader is located above the text.
PocketBook-PDF, EPUB, DJVU, FB2 reader is an unusual Android program for reading documents and books in DJVU format. I would like to separately highlight the following features of this Android application.:
- Convenient and thoughtful navigation through the pages, navigation is performed with a page turning gesture, it is also possible to control the navigation using the volume buttons;
- The ability to make both test and graphic notes;
- Extensive scaling capabilities for documents open in the DJVU program.
The link to this reader (reader) is higher in the text..
If you have thoughts about the proposed material, or you want to share a link to the DJVU reader, you can voice them in the comments to this post.