Transferring contacts from Android gadget to Android
Posted by: 05.06.2018
Greetings to you, dear readers. Today I will tell you how to transfer contacts from one device or phone to another mobile device running the Android operating system. Make it very simple, much easier than transferring contacts, for example, from an iPhone to an Android cell phone.
There are several ways to safely transfer contacts from your android device (phone) to your device. I described all the methods in more detail below, we will start with the simplest methods and then through the list we will get to the most extravagant.
So, prepare both of your phones for work, begin the process of transferring your contacts from the device (phone) to the device.
The easiest and most obvious way to transfer your contacts with Android a gadget (phone) to another mobile device - use a Google account to which your accounts are linked or linked. For successful copying you need to do the following, you need to synchronize Google services with your phonebook:
- Your devices must be connected to the same Google account. If the accounts are different, then use other transfer methods;
- Take the phone and go to settings - account settings and sync and add a Google account (if not added yet);
- Next, go to the data and synchronization section and check the box next to - synchronize phone contacts;
- Now you need to enter the settings of the other device (the phone to which you want to copy contacts) and synchronize the contacts.
It's simple. If you have different Google accounts on your phones, then use other synchronization methods.
Another simple way to transfer contacts from an Android device (phone) to a device is to use a Bluetooth wireless connection. To transfer contacts, follow these steps:
- Take both devices and turn on the Bluetooth wireless connection. Bluetooth is turned on in different ways on different devices, so you need to find a way to turn on the wireless connection on your gadget;
- Now you need to connect both devices with bluetooth. This can be done in the settings;
- Go to the contacts section on the phone from which you want to copy contacts;
- In the contact list, highlight the contacts you want to transfer;
- Next, select the item transfer and select the transfer method - Bluetooth.
If not one of the methods suits you, you can use alternative methods - with the help of special programs.
My Contacts Backup
As it seems to me, the easiest way to transfer contacts is to use third-party software. Such an application can be the program My Contacts Backup. Perform the following steps:
- Download the program to your Android gadget and run it;
- In the application that opens, click the Backup button;
- The program will export your contacts in vCard format;
- Next, enter your email address and send contacts to it;
- Now you need to go to the mail from the device to which you want to copy contacts and download the previously created vCard file to the device;
- Perform РёРјРїРѕСЂС ‚РєРѕРЅС‚Р ° РєС‚РѕРІ.
I just want to warn you that you need to download the application only from official sources, otherwise you can download a virus on your Android gadget. According to statistics - approximately 90 percent of all pirated applications are infected with various viruses that will harm your gadget of varying severity. Be careful.
You can transfer contacts from your phone using a standard SD card, which is in any modern Android gadget. Do the following:
- Insert the card into the Android phone from which you want to copy contacts;
- Next save all contacts to SD card;
- Remove the card from the device and insert it into the gadget on which you want to add contacts;
- Next, select — contacts — functions — export contacts — select SD card.
Today I have everything, I hope you found this material useful. If so, then you can share this instruction in your accounts in various social networks. Perhaps this note may also be useful for your friends and subscribers. Do you have your own easy way to copy contacts? You can share it with readers in the comments to this post..