Manage Blacklist on iPhone
Posted by: 22.05.2018
Greetings to you, dear owner of a modern mobile gadget, iPhone smartphone (4, 5, 6). In today's article we will touch on a very interesting and useful topic, namely, the blacklist on the iPhone. In general, why do we need a blacklist? It seems to me that the answer is obvious: to block unwanted persons, calls from them and SMS messages. For example, it is very convenient to blacklist various spammers, I always do this.
Add a subscriber to the blacklist, on your iPhone mobile gadget (4, 5, 6), very simply, this is done practically with two taps on the screen of your iPhone (4, 5, 6). So let's start blocking a subscriber from various “places” of your iPhone mobile gadget (4, 5, 6).
From the phone book
If the subscriber you want to block, add to the blacklist is in the list of your contacts, then To block it, follow these steps:
- Open the application “Phone” (green icon with a white tube) on your mobile gadget;
- Go to the “Contacts” section, located at the bottom of the screen;
- Choose the required subscriber;
- Go down below the screen and find the item "Block subscriber" and "tap" on it.
Everything, after performing this simple operation, a subscriber blocked by you will not be able to reach and subscribe to your iPhone (4, 5, 6).
From incoming / outgoing
If your iPhone (4, 5, 6) does not have the subscriber you want to block, you can add the number from the black list to the list of incoming and outgoing calls is done so:
- As in the first case, go to the application “phone”;
- Select “Recent”;
- Find that phone number you want to block;
- To the right of the selected number, find the icon with the image of the letter “i” and tap on it;
- We get down below on the screen and select the item “Block subscriber”.
Now the owner of the number you added to the blacklist will not be able to reach you. When you call your phone number, a blocked caller will always hear short beeps.
If you receive SMS messages from an undesirable subscriber, then you You can block it by message. To do this, follow these steps.:
- Select the application "Messages";
- We open the correspondence with the subscriber whom you want to add to the black list;
- In the upper right corner, select the item “Details”;
- Opposite the subscriber, select the icon with the letter “i”;
- Go down below the screen, find the item “Block subscriber” and select it.
Everything, now this subscriber will not be able to write you messages any more, rather, they will not reach you.
If for any reason you added the wrong number to the blacklist, then you need to edit it on your iPhone (4, 5, 6) “Black List” section, this is done:
- On your iPhone (4, 5, 6), select “Settings”;
- Next, select the “Phone” section, a green icon with a white handset image;
- We get down below on the screen and select the section “Blocked”;
- Here you can edit the blacklisted contacts.
This is all for today, I hope that now you can add any numbers to the black list. I would be grateful if you leave a comment to this, small, note. In order to leave a comment, use a special form of commenting using the social network Vkontakte. Attention: in order to have the opportunity to leave comments, using the commenting form located below, you need to log in (log in) to your account on the social network Vkontakte.