How to remove the application from the iPhone or iPad
Posted by: 27.02.2018
Hello, dear lover of wonderful mobile gadgets based on Apple's operating system - iOS. In this article I will try as much as possible, as far as possible, to highlight the issue of removing applications from Apple devices, for example - iPad or iPhone. It would seem, what operation can be easier to remove programs (this way you can delete not only the program, but also the game), but everything is not so simple, if you don’t know exactly how to do this, it will be very difficult to guess.
In the process of using your mobile device (iPad or iPhone), it accumulates a large amount of various debris - unnecessary applications, games passed, etc.. All would be nothing, but only such applications not only litter the free space of your desktop, but also occupy space in the memory of your iPhone or iPad. Unnecessary programs need to be removed, and do it regularly and in a timely manner.
The program from your Apple iPhone or iPad gadget can be successfully removed in two ways.:
- Directly from your mobile device interface. You do not need to use additional software. It seems to me that this method is the most simple and preferable;
- Using iTunes. The method is much more complicated than the previous one, but if you, for whatever reason, do not want or cannot, take advantage of the first method, then you can take advantage of it.
From the device
To complete the process of removing the application from your mobile gadget, in this case we are talking about the iPhone and iPad, you need to perform the following steps:
- In order to remove the necessary game or program, you must first turn on your device. I understand that for some this is completely understandable, but there are exceptions;
- Touch the forefinger (although, you can touch any) with a finger on any icon on your desktop of an iPad or iPhone mobile device. Do not release your finger until the icons on the screen of your gadget start rocking from side to side;
- After the above action takes place, in the upper left corner of each application icon you will see a cross mark. By clicking on this cross, you can delete the selected program. The screenshot below will illustrate the removal process.
We proceed to the process of removing the application using personal software - iTunes. Follow the steps below.:
- Take a USB cable and connect your iPhone or iPad to the personal computer on which iTunes is installed. Download the program here - link;
- In the side menu of iTunes (if you can’t find the side menu, then press CTRL + S), then select your device. After you select your mobile device, information about it will appear in the program working area.
- At the top of this area you can find tabs, go to the “Programs” tab;
- Select a program from the list provided and click the “Remove” button to remove the application from your device. The screenshot below will perfectly illustrate the operation described.
That's all for today. Hope I answered your question. Comments on this material do not interfere, moreover - they are welcome and make me happy.