Upload photos to iPhone and iPad
Posted by: 21.06.2018
Hello everyone, dear users of the iPhone or iPad. In today's small tutorial, I will tell and show in the video how to throw a photo on the iPhone and iPad. Now it’s possible to upload photos to the iPhone in the same way as on the iPad. To upload photos to your Apple device, you will need to download and install iTunes.
So let's move on to the process of transferring photos to your device. Before you go to the lesson you need to download iTunes, to do this, click on this link - http://apple.com/itunes/download/. Attention: Download iTunes only from the official development site - Apple. Thus, you will be protected from various viruses and other bad things.
To transfer photos from your personal computer, follow these steps:
- Create a folder on your desktop (or in any other place) where you need to transfer the photos you want to download to your iPhone and iPad mobile device. I will not explain in detail how to create a folder and upload photos into it, this is done elementary.
- You need to download and run iTunes, you must download the program as it will be used by us to transfer photos to the iPad and iPhone.
- Connect your mobile device to your PC and launch iTunes.
- In iTunes, you need to press CTRL + S, this action will make the side menu visible, with which you can manage files on your iTunes or iPad. If the sidebar is displayed in iTunes, then you need to skip this step.
- In the side menu in the “Devices” field, select your gadget (in my case it is an iPad). The workspace opens with the data of your mobile device. In this field, in the top menu, select the “Photos” tab. On this tab, you need to check the box next to “Sync photos from ...”.
- Next, click on the “Image” button, then select “Select folder” and select the folder to which you were previously able to transfer the photos you want to download to iPad or iPhone.
- Now, to complete the work, you need to take a small step - to synchronize (download) your iTunes library with your iPhone or iPad mobile gadget. To do this, in the photo tab you need to go down to the bottom of the page and click the “Apply” button. After a certain amount of time, photos will be added to the mobile device.
I hope this small note helped you and you could easily download the necessary photos to your Apple mobile device iPad or iPhone. I would be grateful if you leave a comment to this small note, for this you need to use the commenting form located below.