How to convert ePub to iPad books from FB2
Posted by: 01.05.2018
Hello everyone, today I will tell you how you can easily convert books to ePub format for your iPhone and iPad. This is done with the help of a special free program called Hamstere Book Converter. The program is free, which of course will please all fans of free software..
The converter allows you to work with a large number of files, such as: FB2, ePub, PDF and many others. So, we proceed to the conversion of book files to the ePub format. At once I will say that the process of converting with the help of the program, it seems to me, is better than converting, with the help of online services, etc. Online services will not give the quality of the output file that will give Hamstere Book Converter.
Before we get to work, you need to download the Hamstere Book Converter to your personal computer, to do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the site ru.hamstersoft.com/free-ebook-converter/ and press the big yellow button that says “Free Download”.
- The converter will start downloading to your computer. After downloading, install the Hamstere Book converter, it becomes very simple to describe the installation process, I will not.
If everything went well, then proceed to the conversion process.
Work with converter
To successfully convert book files, follow these steps::
- Start the converter and click the “Add files” button.
- In the window that opens, select the book file (FB2, ePub, etc.).
- After adding a book to the list, click the Next button, select the device for which you are converting a FB2 or ePub book, select ePub from the drop-down list.
- Click the "Convert" button. In the window that opens, select the path to save the file and click "OK."
After that, the process of converting a book from FB2 or another format to the ePub format will be completed..
Today, this is all, I hope you found this article useful for you, I will be grateful if you leave a comment on this article.