Camera Problems on iPhone
Posted by: 18.01.2018
The main advantage of the iPhone is the camera, which favorably distinguishes this gadget from other popular smartphones. It works very well, makes incredibly high-quality and vivid images under any conditions, and also shoots good videos. But sometimes it can fail and produce some kind of error. Very rarely, but still, when operating the lenses of an apple-based smartphone, it sometimes happens that some difficulties arise. The camera on the iPhone for some reason does not work or it functions, but not in the way it should. For example, it is impossible to take a photo, or the pictures have a distorted look, incomprehensible restrictions, elements, etc. The following text provides instructions for troubleshooting the most popular problems.
Showing a closed lens or black display
Provided that when opening the “Camera” program, a closed or incompletely open lens is visible on the screen, or a black display, you should try to perform the actions suggested below.
- First of all, you need to make sure that nothing closes, and does not prevent the opening of the lens. Provided that when the mobile device is in the case, you can try to remove it, perhaps he is the cause of the problem.
- Next, you need to forcibly close the “Camera” program, and then open it again.
- The next step is to try to restart the smartphone and, again, open the tighter program.
- If the gadget is equipped with two lenses, you need to test each of them. If, as a result, it was discovered that a closed lens or a black display is characteristic of only one lens, the phone should be taken to the Apple Store or to an authorized Apple service representative. It is here that you will be given further advice, and, if necessary, help.
Photos are blurred or out of focus.
Provided that the photos taken are blurred, out of focus, or have some dark obscure spots and the like, the steps below should be done.
- First you need to make sure that the lens is completely clean. Otherwise, you need to clean it using a microfiber cloth. Provided that there is dirt, debris and other similar elements under the lens, the mobile device should be referred to professionals who will eliminate all problems.
- In iPhone 6 Plus, as well as iPhone 6s Plus, problems with the mechanism of optical image stabilization can also arise due to the presence of a case made of metal or a magnetic lens, since these elements sometimes have a bad effect on the lens. Sometimes this leads to the fact that it stops functioning and no longer works. You should try to take a photo without their participation, and then compare the quality of the image with what was taken before.
- Each subscriber can easily change the focus by touching the image of the necessary person or the object on the viewing display. The display will go out of focus for a few moments, as the camera is being adjusted at this time. During the shooting mode, even the slightest movements of the smartphone at the moments of focusing should be avoided. Due to significant movement, regardless of its direction, the lens automatically changes the focus object, as it automatically focuses on the center of the photo. If the camera is used in video mode, then even before it starts, the user can change the focus.
If after the actions done with the focus, nothing has changed, and the lens still does not work as it should, you should contact the Apple support team for help.
Flash out of order
If the flash does not work, or vice versa, it works during each photo, regardless of external conditions, first of all, you should check its settings. To change the settings, the subscriber will need to click on the lightning icon, which is located in the upper left area of the display of the apple smartphone.
Due to the long-term video shooting with the flash turned on, or after using the mobile device in conditions of high ambient temperatures, a notification may appear on the smartphone that the flash does not work because it is temporarily disabled. Most often, the notification does not disappear until the mobile device does not cool.
Under the condition that the flash works even when the lens is off, you should look into the Control Point, you may have forgotten to turn off the flashlight.
Camera program cannot be found
The Camera program should be located on the Home display. Otherwise, it can be found through the service “Search”. If even this method has not managed to find it, it is necessary to check whether it is blocked for an hour.
To do this, the user must go to the "Settings" menu, then open the "Basic" section, and then go to the "Restrictions", where you want to view the "Allow" group. The subscriber needs to make sure that the camera on the iPhone is turned on and fully functional.
The above methods for troubleshooting common lens problems should help you fix all problems. Otherwise, you should seek help from specialists and try not to experiment yourself, hoping for luck and good luck, because everything can only be complicated and then you will have to pay a much higher price for it.