Transferring contacts from iPhone to iPhone
Posted by: 27.03.2018
If you decide to replace your old iPhone with a more advanced model, then surely you will have a question how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. In this publication, we have collected the easiest ways to transfer important contact data from one apple gadget to another. Which ones? Read on!
Transferring contacts using iCloud
Of course, you can simply rewrite the contacts to a new phone, but it will be very long, so you need more efficient, easy, and also fast ways. One of these methods is the option of using iCloud.
So, in order to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone via iCloud, the subscriber needs to go to the “Applications” tab, then activate the toggle switch, which is opposite to the “Contacts” line. Activating this mode indicates that the subscriber gives permission to copy the contacts, so that they will be loaded into iCloud.
It is necessary to pay special attention to the fact that for a successful download you will need access to the Wi-Fi network, or mobile Internet. To download will need some time corresponding to the volume of copied data. After the procedure, the user will be able to see the contacts in the service.
In addition, the subscriber is also given the opportunity to monitor the implementation of the procedure on the official application page in the global network. You just need to register in the program, and then enter your own password, which is a guarantee of the confidentiality and security of all personal data.
After the moment when the number of contacts from the smartphone, as well as the service has become equal, you should activate iCloud on the new phone, and then go to Settings. Clicking on the line "Contacts", you need to turn on the toggle switch, after which it remains only to wait for the completion of the transfer of contacts from iPhone to iPhone. After a few moments, the screen will show the full list of numbers dropped from the service, after which the user can safely begin using the new device.
Transfer numbers through iTunes
- First of all, you need to activate the application, which ensures the transfer of contacts from one device to another. It is activated in the settings group called “Devices”, after selecting the line “Information”.
- Then the subscriber should mark the tab “Contacts synchronization”, and then click on the device in the list that appears.
With the help of the mentioned service, each subscriber can not only transfer contacts, but even large groups in their starting form, which is incredibly convenient with a large number of different numbers.
- Having waited for the completion of the process of synchronization of business cards, with the help of this program, any user can verify the accuracy of the procedure carried out in his personal iTunes account by registering in it beforehand.
- In order to successfully copy the necessary numbers, you need to provide wireless access to the global network, or rather free Wi-Fi.
Transferring numbers through Mover
You can also transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using an application called Mover.
This application is provided by a free program, with the help of the functionality of which each subscriber can easily and very quickly copy the necessary data from any smartphone to any other. You can do it like this:
- First of all, you need to download the application in question on your own iPhone, and then connect two smartphones to a single network.
- As a result, the service interface will be offered on the screen. In its lower area, you need to click on the “+” sign, then select the necessary contacts from the address book.
- Subsequent action requires the subscriber to activate such an application in the new device. Then, an arrow is formed on the screen of the previous iPhone, which will point to another device.
- Due to clicks on the contact profile icons, the subscriber will manually transfer data to the new gadget, while controlling the overall process of the entire procedure.
That is why Mover is the most simplified and easy-to-use service, so that it becomes more and more popular with subscribers all over the world every day.
Transfer numbers through Outlook
- First of all, you need to download the application to your device, and then activate it. After that, the same actions must be done in the second gadget.
- The next step is to click on the line “Synchronize Contacts” among the settings of the application.
- Then you need to put a tick next to the required numbers, and then click on the line "Export selected." After that, all the marked data can be copied to a new mobile device.
Each of the considered methods allows you to transfer numbers in a few minutes and ensures complete confidentiality of information.