How to find the serial number and IMEI on the iPhone and iPad
Posted by: 24.07.2018
Hello everyone, dear users of mobile devices iPad and iPhone. In today's article, I will tell you how you can quickly find out the IMEI and serial number of your Apple gadget - iPad or iPhone. This can be done in several ways: directly from the gadget itself from the section - information about the device, using iTunes.
So let's get started, the whole process will not take you more than one minute. I’ll say right away that you can look at the iPad’s serial number on the back of the device itself, at the very bottom the serial number will be written in small letters. On the iPhone, you can find out the serial number on the back cover (for iPad) and the SIM tray (for iPhone), and the IMEI on the back cover of the mobile gadget (only for iPhone5 and higher).
From the device
In this section, I will tell you how to find out the serial number and IMEI. Directly from your Apple device. I think this is the easiest way to find the serial number and IMEI:
- Take your iPhone or iPad gadget and launch the settings menu.
- Next, you need to select the main section.
- After the above operation, select the item about this device.
- Scroll down the page and in the paragraphs: the serial number and IMEI you will find the information you need.
As you can see, it is very easy to find all the necessary information. Below I will tell you how to find out the serial number and IMEI of your mobile gadget using a personal computer and iTunes.
If for any reason you could not find out the necessary information using the previous method, You can use the method of checking the serial number and IMEI using iTunes..
- Connect your mobile Apple gadget to your personal computer using a USB cable. You purchased this cable with your Apple device. If iTunes is not on your computer, you can download it from this link - link - I recommend always downloading the latest version of iTunes from the official Apple website in order to protect your personal computer from being infected with viruses and Trojans.
- Launch iTunes and make the side menu visible. To make the side menu visible, press CTRL + S.
- Next, in the side menu in the device section, select your device.
- A window will open with information about your iPhone or iPad.
- You can find out the serial number and IMEI in the device information section. The serial number of the video immediately, in order to find out IMEI you need to click the left mouse button on the phone number.
These are the ways you can quickly find out the serial number and IMEI of your device.. I would be grateful if you leave a comment to this small note, for this you can use the commenting form located below. Before this, you need to log in to your account on the social network Vkontakte.