Learning to add movies to iTunes correctly
Posted by: 05.09.2018
Greetings to you, dear fans of tablet computers and smartphones based on the iOS operating system. Speech in today's article will be about iTunes, and, to be completely accurate, how to add a movie to iTunes. It would seem that it could be easier than transferring movies (film) from the desktop to the corresponding window in iTunes. But no. Everything is not so simple here, it is tedious to take into account some features and nuances of working with iTunes..
So, following the steps described below, you can easily upload your favorite movies (film) to iTunes, and subsequently transfer them to your Apple device, such as an iPad or iPhone:
- Launch iTunes, it’s perfectly logical that if you don’t launch the program, you won’t be able to upload movies to it, I think this point is clear;
- After you launch the program, press CTRL +, (comma on the English keyboard layout);
- You will open the “Settings” window. Now, in the “Sources” field you need to put a tick in front of the “Movies” item. Click “OK”;
- Press CTRL + S, this simple action will make the side menu bar visible, which we will actively use when adding movies to iTunes;
- In the side menu, select "Movies". In the working area of the program, you will have a field in which you just need to transfer movies (film) (from the desktop or from any other folder).
After you have transferred the necessary films to the program, you can synchronize the library iTunes with your Apple iPad or iPhone.
After the movies downloaded to iTunes are no longer needed, you can safely and painlessly remove them from your library, I want to note that the movies are not deleted from the hard disk of your computer if if you want to delete movies from the hard disk, you will have to delete them from the folder from which you added them to iTunes.
Select the movie you want to delete and right click on it. From the drop-down list, select “Delete.” After performing this operation, the movie will be deleted. Just like that, you can delete the file from the library.
Sometimes there are problems when adding movies to the iTunes library: files are not added (transferred), they cannot be transferred to the iTunes working field, the program simply does not see them. The reason (does not see) the problem is simple - the format of the movie you are trying to add is not supported by iTunes, so it does not see it. The problem (does not see) is solved very simply:
- You need to download a special converter, by the way, it is completely free. Download you can link - http://www.freemake.com/ru/free_video_converter/;
- Download and install the converter, then run it;
- In the upper left corner, click the “Add Video” button, select the movie you want to add;
- In the next window, select the Apple logo (bitten apple), located at the bottom of the program;
- In the next window, in the “Profile” field, select the model of your device, in the “Save to” field, select the path to save the finished video, you can also tick the “Export to iTunes” box.
After the file is ready, you can easily add it to iTunes. The program sees all the converted files.
Today, this is all, I hope you enjoyed this article, and you were able to add all the movies you like to your iTunes library and the program sees all your movies. If you have any comments or thoughts about today's material, you can share them in the comments to this article. Attention: in order to post comments you must be logged in to the social network Vkontakte, because with the help of it, the commenting function on this resource is implemented.