How to easily and quickly update iTunes
Posted by: 10.07.2018
Greetings to you, a lover of great devices based on the iOS operating system (i.e. Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod devices). Today I will tell you how to update iTunes. As you most likely know, iTunes - serves to control your Apple device from a personal computer running Windows and Mac OS. Each of these operating systems has its own version of iTunes..
But let's go back to our question. Update, firstly, it is necessary to close the “holes” and eliminate the bugs of the previous version of the program, secondly, you need to update the program periodically to protect your device.
It's important: to update iTunes (at the time of writing, the 11 version), you definitely need to have an internet connection. The new version of the program is automatically downloaded from the official website of Apple.
So, we proceed to update.
The first thing you need to do is run the old version of iTune.s. When you start, the program will automatically check for updates and ask you if it needs to be updated. Everything is simple, in order to upgrade, click on the button “Download iTunes”.
If the above action for some reason did not happen, then you need to perform the following steps.:
- Press the key combination CTRL + B. This action will make the top menu bar visible, unless, of course, you have it displayed;
- Next, in the menu, select the item “Help” and then click on the item “Update”;
- If updates are found, you will see a window with a notification. Click the “Download iTunes” button;
- Before the program starts downloading, a window with the name “Apple Software Update” will appear on your screen. In this window, you need to check the box next to “iTunes” and click on the “Install” button.
- Wait for the download and update to complete. The program is updated quite a short time, depending on the speed of your Internet connection;
• After iTunes (11) is replaced (i.e. replacing the old version with the new one), you can safely and safely use the new version.
This is all of us today, as you see the iTunes update is not such a difficult task. Even a novice user can handle it..