How to upload files to iPhone or iPad
Posted by: 22.12.2017
Hello everyone, how is your mood on the eve of holidays? Today we will touch on a very interesting topic, namely, I will tell and try to tell you in as much detail as possible. how to throw, and throw off quickly, any files on your tablet computer iPad or iPhone smartphone. As I said, this is done very simply, literally, in a few minutes.
This is done using the program to manage your iPad or iPhone on a personal computer - iTunes. If you haven’t downloaded or installed iTunes yet, you can do it via this link -apple.com/itunes/download. After downloading and installation we can get to work.
Getting started, follow all the steps below:
- Download and install iTunes, of course, if you have not done this before.
- Launch iTunes and connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC.
- Now, for the convenience of using the program, make the side menu visible, for this you need to press the CTRL + S key combination.
The next step is to customize the display of the library in iTunes, you can do it in the following way:
- In the menu, select "Edit" -> "Settings". If you do not see the menu or you, for any reason, cannot launch the settings menu, then press the CTRL +, (comma) key combination.
- Go to the tab “Basic” and the Media Library checkbox for all the items you need. Each item corresponds to the type of files that can be downloaded to the iPhone or iPad.
- To complete the operation, click "OK".
Go to download data to your iPhone or iPad gadget. You can download the following files: books, music files, video files. This is done simply:
- In the side menu, in the "Media Library" field, select the type of files you want to add to your iPhone or iPad mobile gadget.
- A working field opens in which you need to transfer the files you want to add to your mobile device.
After you transfer files to your iTunes library, in order for them to appear on your device, you need to complete the synchronization process.
Files on your gadget are almost uploaded, it remains to perform small, simple steps:
- In the side menu, if not visible, then press CTRL + S, in the "Devices" field, select your gadget.
- A workspace opens with information about your device.
- Go to the “Overview” tab, go down to the bottom of the page and click the “Sync” button.
After the above operations, the files will be uploaded to your iPhone or iPad mobile device.. I hope you managed to drop all the files you need. If you liked this material, I would be grateful if you make a comment using the comment form below. In order to be able to leave comments log in to VK.