Add music to your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
Posted by: 27.12.2017
Greetings to you, dear, lover of wonderful Apple devices, once you have visited this page, then most likely you are the proud owner of an iPhone (3,4,5), iPad or iPod.
In this post I will tell you - how to download music on your iPad, iPhone or iPod. In fact, everything is very simple and throw songs, you can download them to your device very quickly, in just five to ten minutes.
But before completely opening the question: “How to download your favorite music to iPad, iPhone, iPod”, you need to make some simple preparations, namely: prepare a USB cable in order to download (or download, download, throw, as you prefer) files (this cable came bundled with your Apple iPhone device) and download (it is free) a special program - iTunes, it is with the help of this software that we can throw (download) music to the device.
If the cable is found, then you just have to throw off iTunes.. I’ll say right away: the program is free, but you need to download it only from the official Apple.com website, do not try download iTunes from another site, otherwise you risk getting a virus instead of a program and, worse, ruin your Apple iPhone or iPad device.
Download iTunes, as I said above: absolutely free, you can on Apple’s website at this link - http://www.apple.com/ru/itunes/download/. Let me remind you: you need to download only from the official resource.
- Follow the link above;
- After going to the page, the site will automatically detect your operating system;
- Check or uncheck checkboxes offered. In fact, there is no difference, anyway, you can easily download the program to your personal computer;
- Enter your email address;
- Click the “Download” button, after a while the program will start downloading, for free.
After downloading the program (for free) install it. This is very easy to do (you can download it through an exe file), I will not describe this process.
Add files to the library
After you have been able to download iTunes and install it, you need to make some simple settings so that later it would be convenient to work with the program, throw off and transfer music through it to iPnohe.
- Run the program;
- Make the top menu bar visible, this can be done by pressing the key combination on the keyboard - CTRL + B;
- Now, for convenience, to make it easier to download and throw music, you need to make the side menu visible, to do this, press the key combination - CTRL + C;
- A field with the name “Media Library” should appear in the side of iTunes, there are several folders in this field, you need to find a folder with the name “Music”, it is through this folder that we will throw the songs. If the folder is not visible, in the top menu, select “Edit” -> ”Settings” in the window that opens, select the items you need (tick).
In the “Media Library” field we click on the “Music” folder, the working field should appear to the right of the side menu, this is where you need to add and upload songs. It's very easy to do: select your audio files on your computer and transfer them to the previously opened “Music” folder.
Everything, the songs are almost on your device, there is the last small touch - add, download and upload songs to the device, i.e. Sync your iTunes library with your Apple device (iPnohe, iPod, iPad).
It's very easy to do:
- In the sidebar, in the “Devices” field, select your device (iPnohe, iPod, iPad);
- The program will display information about your device (iPnohe, iPod, iPad), you need to find the button “Synchronize” at the very bottom and click on it to add and drop songs on the device;
- After iTunes finishes syncing, the songs will appear on your iPhone, iPod, iPad. Now you can throw songs as you like.
How you could replace the simple question: “How to throw off your favorite, well, or unloved music on the iPhone, iPad, iPod”, there is the same simple answer. Add and download is very simple!)
I also want to remind you that you need to download media content (including music) to your mobile gadget, be it an iPad or iPhone, only from official sources. According to statistics, in ninety percent of applications located on sites there is some kind of virus or trojan. Therefore, to secure your device, download content only from trusted sites, for example, from iTunes or Google Play.