Create a backup copy of the iPhone or iPad
Posted by: 28.12.2017
Hello everyone, dear lovers of iPad tablet computers and iPad smartphones. Despite the latest news, namely, the rise in price of Apple’s 40% technology, we continue to publish useful lessons and video tutorials for you. Today I will tell you how to backup iPhone or iPad. It's very easy to make a backup in just ten minutes. We will also touch on the topic of how to restore the iPhone from a backup.
Backing up information on your iPad or iPhone is a very important and useful habit. Yes, it is a habit that will allow you, at one point, not to lose all the data. Backup can be done in two ways.:
- With saving copy to computer. With this method, you can create a backup copy of your gadget (make) on the hard disk of your computer. This method does not require the connection of additional services and programs (except iTunes, of course).
- Saved to iCloud. With this method, a backup copy of your iPhone or iPad is stored in the iCloud cloud storage. Of course you need to create an account in it.
I will not consider the process of creating an account in iCloud - this is not the topic of today's article. So let's start backing up..
Before you start backing up your iPhone or iPhone, you need to install iTunes, you can download it absolutely for free at this link - http://apple.com/itunes/download. A backup copy of the iPhone and iPad is created as follows.:
- Connect your gadget to the personal computer on which iTunes is installed. Further, run the program iTunes.
- Make the side menu visible by pressing CTRL + S (if, of course, the side menu is not displayed by default) and select your iPhone or iPad gadget in the “Devices” field.
- Go to the “Overview” tab, this tab is available from the menu above.
- In the “Backups” field, you need to select one of two options for exporting a backup copy: to iCloud or “This Computer”.
- After the above steps, click "Create copy now". After a short amount of time, a backup will be created.
Many wonder: where iPhone backup saved or iPad. Created backups are stored at the following address - C: \ Users \ USERNAME \ AppData \ Roaming \ Apple Computer \ MobileSync \ Backup. The AppData folder, where copies are stored, is hidden by default, you need to make it visible, this is done like this: Control Panel -> Folder Options -> View Tab -> “Make Visible” Tick.
Restore from backup
To restore your iPhone from backup, follow these simple steps.:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC and launch iTunes.
- In the side menu, select your iPhone or iPad device and go to the “Overview” tab, go down to the bottom of the page and click the “Create a copy now” button. Everything, you managed to restore iPhone from a backup copy.
Today, this is all, I hope this small note helped you and you were able to create (make) a backup of your gadget. Leave comments using the comment form below..