How and where to download iTunes, so as not to catch the virus
Posted by: 06.03.2018
Hello everyone, lovers and undoubtedly the happy owners of tablet computers. Once you are interested in iTunes, then you are the owner of an Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod gadget. So let's start, why, you actually came here - by downloading the program.
Today I will tell you where you can download, with absolutely free, iTunes. The most important thing is that you only need to upload it on the official website, otherwise you risk not only downloading a non-working version of the program, but also catching the virus onto your personal computer (PC), which you will agree.
It's important: Download the program only from the official source, in this case the Apple website. The program is downloaded for free.
iTunes is a tool with which you can easily manage your iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) from your personal computer (PC), and the operating system is not that important, you can have both Windows 7 (8) and Mac OS.
With iTunes, you can perform the following operations.:
- Upload various multimedia files to your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, iPod), for example;
videos, books in various formats, as well as music files, also in various formats, including the Mp3 format;
- Connect to the iTunes Store and download various programs and games to your gadget (iPhone, iPad, iPod), both for free and for a fee. Games and applications can be installed through the program;
- Create backup copies of your device, thereby protecting yourself from the loss of important files and data;
- Update your iOS in various ways.
Direct link to the program
In order to download iTunes to your personal computer (both Windows (7,8) and Mac OS) you need to go to the following link - http://www.apple.com/ru/itunes/download/ , by this link you can always download the new version of the program.
It's important: as mentioned above - download the program only from the page where the link published above leads. If you download the program from another site, you risk infecting your computer (PC) (Windows (7,8) or Mac OS) with viruses. Also, some sites offer to download the program for money - this is a hoax, iTunes is a completely free program, and is downloaded, respectively, for free.
- Click on the link and go to the website of the corporation Apple;
- Next, the site will determine your operating system, whether it is Windows (7,8) or Mac OS;
- Check or uncheck the suggested items;
- Enter your email address and click the “Download” button.
After all the above operations, the program will be downloaded (in Russian) to your computer (PC), you just have to install it.